Role in the Hospital Serena del Mar.
Areas of interest within your specialty and clinical conditions
Interest in the management of all solid tumors, including: breast, ovarian, endometrial, cervix, lung, prostate, pancreatic, gastric, colon, bile duct, kidney, soft tissue sarcomas, GIST, central nervous system, bowel cancer thin, gallbladder, testicles, germ cell tumors, among others. merits obtained
Certificate in Statistics Applied to Research from Harvard University. Clinical and Translational Research Training Harvard University
Care and non-care experience
He has been working as a Clinical Oncologist in Colombia since 2017. External Oncology Consultation at the Antioquia Cancer Center. External consultations of the Boyacá Clinical Oncological Oncology Center. External consultations Clinical Oncology IMAT. Professor of the Master's Degree in Oncology Nursing UPB of Medellín.
- Doctor of the University of Rosario.
- Specialist in Clinical Oncology of the Valencian Institute of Oncology (IVO) of Valencia Spain.
- Master's Degree in Molecular Oncology from the National Cancer Research Center (CNIO) in Madrid- Spain.
- It has 20 national and international publications.
- He works as a national and international speaker on different solid tumors.
- He has participated in more than 20 international phase III clinical trials.